Sunday, April 12, 2020

The Dollshe Tans

Just felt inspired today to get my 3 Dollshe tan little ones together for some photos. Tion (Robyn) is the Honey Caramel tan resin tone, Addie (Angela) is pure pale tan and Mo (Owen) is pure tan. All I'm missing is Rosa in a shade of tan...………….if Dollshe didn't have such long wait times I might get one, but I'm not putting myself back on the long wait train again. I'd really like to have a Rosa in the Honey Mango Oriental though.
And some individual portrait shots.
Tion was my first Dollshe Robyn. The Honey caramel brown is a darker shade than the 2 pure kids.
I ordered Addie and Mo in different shades just so I could compare the differences as I didn't have any Dollshe tan or pale tan dolls. Mo is just subtly darker and richer in color than Addie. His resin has more red tones.
Addie's resin, the pale tone, has more golden undertones.




No comments:

Post a Comment