Thursday, September 3, 2020

Double Duty

Don't you just love when you find a piece of clothing or prop that can do double duty across a couple different doll lines? Well I guess if you are really focused and only collect one type of doll/size you wouldn't have that problem, but I'm not that focused and my collection runs the gamut of sizes!  
I found this adorable little "under dress" at Denver Doll as I was browsing last week and bought it for my Minifee girls. The ivory one is pictured on one of my mini fee's in my previous post. This morning I was looking at little Arabel (Iple KID Faye) and wondered if the  dress would work for her, as she can wear some other things I've gotten for the mini fee's.

As you can see it is floor length on Arabel, where it is ankle length on the mini fee girls, but it works well I think.  The KID girls will definitely be borrowing these pieces (I got several colors) from the MNF girls closet.

And a final close up of Miss Arabel, as I think she's so darn cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment