Saturday, July 31, 2021

Sisters

 One of the things I love most about BJD's is how each sculpt can look SO different when interpreted by different artists. Eye and wig changes can even further increase play value. One of my favorite Dollstown sculpts is Maru. I have 2 of them, each interpreted by different artists. Maisie, the brunette on the left is by VittaVera and was inspired by the Snow White/Rose Red stories. Her sister Maddie, the blonde was painted by Lyn Raftis.


Both of my girls are on the Elf bodies, as I prefer it over the 7 year old body.


Looking at them together it is hard to believe they are the same sculpt. Joined here by one of their Pipo's friends. Outfits by Robyn of Period Threads.







2 comments:

  1. Both your dolls are beautiful and I agree their faceups are so different it's hard to believe they are the very same doll.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete