Saturday, April 27, 2024

Friends Are Always Welcome

 These little Realpuki's are a bit like Lay's potato chips for me...........it's impossible to indulge in just one, so gray Toki had a friend in his color come to live with us this week. When I saw DDE had a little gray Soso in stock, I just couldn't resist. The Soso sculpt is my favorite, and she is so adorable in gray. Now I guess I just need a blue/gray version as I already have normal/tan/elf gray, lol.


That little face was just too adorable to pass up. Toki was glad to see her too.


Hopefully Tyni in blue/gray will make his way home soon. (and I won't be tempted by yet more DDE in stock items).


2 comments:

  1. You'll soon have as many Realpuki's as I have Pukifees! LOL! I have to agree though these wee folk are very addictive.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just always put a smile on my face, all the little ones I have from Fairyland (Realpuki's, Puki's, Pukifee's and Realfee's) And well the Littlefee's too, although I don't tend to play with those as much as the smaller ones.

      Delete