Saturday, September 26, 2026

A Little Sleeping Vampire

 Just realized I had not shared these photos of my sleeping Luna in her dress by Robyn of Period Threads.









4 comments:

  1. Such a peaceful little pink vampire, so cute.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xanadu! I love the little sleeping faces, and I thought her little pink dress made by my friend Robyn looked so cute on her!

      Delete
  2. I saw your blog over on Xanadu's, I don't think I've been here before. I don't collect BJDs anymore, but my favorite will always be the small ones and child like ones. Yours is so precious, a pink vampire is a perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I love all BJD's, but I have a soft spot for the tiny ones. I have other blogs for my other sizes of BJD's linked in the sidebar as well. Glad you stopped by!

      Delete