Friday, August 30, 2019

Meet Mo- Dollshe Owen

I've had this little guy for quite a while, it just took me a little while to get him all together. He is Dollshe Owen, 8B Classic. I ordered him from BJDivas on 6 month lay a way, and had to wait almost 14 months for him to finally arrive...…….then I had to get him out for a face up. His face up is by Lyn Raftis, by the way.  It sure would be nice if Dollshe offered face up options like some of the other doll companies do. I'm going to call him Mo, short for Mowgli.
I had thought I'd like to keep him bald, but not sure if the gate release on the head cap will keep me from doing that as it is quite a bit lighter than the rest of him. He is the pure tan resin, by the way. It's a gorgeous color. I'll take some pics of him with his sister Addie ( Dollshe Angela ) later, who is in the pale tan pure resin.
He's a handsome lad, and you don't see too many of him around unfortunately. I suppose if Dollshe was a little easier to deal with , and actually shipped their product in a reasonable amount of time,  we would see more of them. He rounds out my wee Dollshe crew, so now I have at least one of each of the  Dollshe kid sculpts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment