Saturday, August 31, 2019

No Rest for the Weary

One of my hopes in starting this blog was that it would give me incentive to play with some of my neglected little ones more.  Lyla, my FL LF Lishe has been sorely neglected since she came to live with me. I bought both open eye and sleeping faceplates when I ordered her to double the play value.  A few weeks ago, I decided it was time I put her sleeping face on to get some pics. Her adorable little dress was made by Robyn of Period Threads (link to her website in the sidebar).
What happens when you are trying to take a nap? The pets decide it is time to play.
Lyla must be really tired...…………………….despite Adso and Gypsy's efforts, she continues to doze on.



2 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet photoshoot, and I like how you have split your collection into different blogs. Makes me think about doing something similar with all my dolls.

    I'm glad I found you on DoA, there seems to be a bit of a slump in blogging, so many have given it away, which is really sad.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My collection is so varied and I know what appeals to some might not appeal to all. I started the blogging journey with " Into the Glade" as I wanted to tell stories about those characters and I thought a blog would be a good way to begin.

      I had an old blog that I hadn't used much in quite a while, "Not Just Accessories" so I decided to make a second blog for my story.
      I enjoyed the blogging format so much I started "Adventures of the Wee Resins" as a spot for my tiny dolls. I didn't want to tell stories with them per se, but just wanted a place to share thoughts about them, comparisons etc. I was hoping it would inspire me to play with the tinies I have more. So far so good on that front!

      Outlander is another of my obsessions, and I have dolls based on those characters and a friend put a bug in my ear I should start a separate blog for them, and that is how "Outlander Doll World" came to be.

      I've really had fun with all the blogs and plan to start using "Not Just Accessories" again too for the other character doll lines I have and the fashion dolls I still have like FR, Tonner, Barbie etc. (Sorry for the long response......I can get a bit carried away talking dolls at times).

      Delete