Monday, December 23, 2019

Arabel Christmas

Time has really gotten away from me this year. I had planned to take so many more Christmas pics of my dolls this year, but since it is now the 23rd and I have plenty of real life things to do yet to get ready for Christmas Eve I think it is safe to say I am not going to bring all my dolly plans to fruition. I did get a chance to redress Arabel this morning and take a few pics of her.
She is wearing a 14" Betsy McCall dress that I have had for forever. Its a little big on her, which makes me think it might actually work for my Dollshe little girls too, but I think Arabel still looks cute in it.
Arabel has such a sweet face. I'm really glad I got her. Wishing all of you out in dolly land a very Merry Christmas, from me and my dollies to yours!


2 comments:

  1. Arabel looks very pretty in her tartan dress Jackie. :) Tartan, especially in these colours is very appropriate for Christmas. I have tartan drums on my Christmas tree this year and in the past I have used tartan ribbon bows.
    I also love the backdrop you have put together and used in these photos.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tartan. The background is an American girl set called Caroline's Parlor. I've just decorated it for Christmas. I love this set even if it does take up a lot of storage space when not in use.

      Delete