Sunday, December 8, 2019

It's Holiday Time Again

I can't believe the first week of December is over already. Each year the time seems to move faster and faster.  I guess it didn't help that Thanksgiving was so late this year. A few new pics of Nalla, LW and Boo since they had on their winter/holiday themed sweaters.
I do believe their sweaters were "Elf on the Shelf" sweaters I found a couple of years ago. They work great for the BID dolls. I need to get out and see if I can find a couple more for my other BID's.
Nalla
And another of the two of them. I really need to get some Christmas decorations out for the "set", but was too lazy to do it today. I've been fighting a cold and didn't feel like digging through my boxes today.




2 comments:

  1. The kids look great in their Christmas sweaters, wish I could find some for mine. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd like to find some more for the rest of my little ones.

      Delete