Saturday, August 22, 2020

Obi

I know this little guy isn't for everyone with his overbite..........but I think that is part of what makes him charming. Meet Obi, the newest addition to the Realpuki line. When he went up for sale I just couldn't resist him and put the full set in gray on lay a way.

Gosh putting all those little parts on him is fiddly, but he I finally got it all together. Love his little had and beetle back.


He makes a great addition to my RP crew...........I hope we see more Realpuki's in the coming months. I just love them, and am glad to have a new one.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Obi! The overbite is what attracted me, too. It gives him loads of personality. I didn't order the full set, so it's fun to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't typically order the full sets for these little guys either, but the helmut and beetle "wings" slayed me, so I made an exception in this little guys case. I'm glad I did.

      Delete