Sunday, August 23, 2020

Pipos Doma x 2

These little guys were complete impulse purchases for me. I had gone to the DDE site to look at "woodland" type animals that I could use to photograph with my Dollstown girls. I saw these little guys and they just immediately spoke to me. I put them on lay a way even though they are a bit out of my "norm:, . I loved how colorful they were and I could see myself photographing them outside.

Originally  I was just going to get the gray one, then the colors on the yellow/orange one  kept calling to me, so I put them both in lay a way and waited for them to arrive. They are both just adorable.

After playing with them a bit outside yesterday, I went back and had a look at DDE and they had one lone little purple guy in stock, so he will be coming to join the group as well. They are so well balanced for being so tiny.

Their painting is just marvelous as well. The yellow orange one is especially striking. The color combo is so vibrant.

I hope we will see more of them from Pipos in the future, maybe some adults in a slightly larger size? 


2 comments:

  1. Squee! They look fun and funny and packed with personality. And they appear to pose well, too. Congrats on their purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! They are so much fun! They just make me smile when I look at them, like the REalpuki's do. And yes, they are very balanced and pose well for being such little creatures. They are only about 10-11cm.

      Delete