Saturday, August 28, 2021

Spring and Fall

 My spring and fall fairy sisters by VittaVera. I love them both. It's hard for me to decide if Luna or Maru is my favorite DT sculpt. Just love both.  These two are the Luna sculpt. Anyway, I think the sisters look smashing together in their spring dresses by Robyn of Period Threads.


I wanted to get a side view of their faces to try and show off Akiko's artwork. You can't see it here, but Akina (on the left) has daisies on her face, and both girls have their ears painted to match their facial palettes. I need to get them a set of short pixie wigs if I can find some that would better show off their ears.

And a closer shot of their faces from the front. I love their lips..........and just everything about them really.






2 comments:

  1. The artwork is beautiful Jackie and very unusual, especially their lips. Perfhaps you could try braiding the sides of their hair and tying the braids back. It would show their ears and save buying short wigs which I think may detract from their looks.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea Xanadu! I may just have to try the braiding. Laurel was painted first and the lip inspiration was a leaf beginning to change colors from the green of summer to the colors of fall. Akiko just followed the same pattern on Akina's lips to be consistant with Laurel, using more of a "spring" shade of green.

      Delete