Monday, August 23, 2021

The Spring -Summer Sisters

 I have had a Nanuri17 Littlefee head for several years now that I debated selling, but when my spot came up with Vittavera recently I decided to make her the little sister to my DTElf Luna I was sending to be the spring/summer sister to Laurel my fall fairy Luna (also by Akiko/Vittavera). Both girls arrived back today and I couldn't be more pleased. They both have daisies on the sides of their faces and "Daisy/LTF" even has eyebrows that are leaves, that you can't really see with this wig.



I am so smitten with little Daisy I may have to get her a body of her own, as I am not sure that her original owner Lyla (LTF Lishe) will get it back anytime soon!


A semi side view of her face to show the daisies a little bit.

And a closer shot of Akina. Her lips are done the same way Laurel's are (my fall Luna) using spring green instead of the darker fall green palette as the center.












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dolls, and they make wonderful siblings. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete