Sunday, September 1, 2019

Like Potato Chips- Dollshe Kid Musings

I don't know what it is about me and the Dollshe little kids, they are not the easiest size to fit as their size is really unlike any other small doll out there, but when I see one in need of a new home its hard for me to pass them by...………for me they are a bit like potato chips, can't just have one…….that is Robbie's story.
I already had Tion at home and both Fergus and Mo on order through BJDivas, so I certainly didn't "need" (don't you love how we throw that word around) another little boy, nor did I have a specific character in mind for one. I did however have a copper oriental Rosa, my  Rose (also adopted from a friend who decided to part ways with her), and I thought she could use a brother. I love the copper oriental resin, and he was a good price, so I adopted him.
I sent him off to my friend Lyn Raftis to give him a bit of a new look, and Robbie was born. He is pretty darn cute, isn't he? And he's quite different from my other boys. So far, he's making himself right at home. I need to get some photos of him with his Robin brothers, Tion and Fergus.

No comments:

Post a Comment