Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all here in the states that celebrate it! My son and his wife are coming in from Hawaii today, so I have a lot to be thankful for! I have a job I love, my family is in good health and I have a roof over my head, and both of my kids will be here this year. I certainly am blessed.
 I found a couple of pictures on my hard drive of my Kish kids that I took quite a few years ago, and even though they are vinyl, not resin I thought it would be a great day to post them. Their outfits were made by Janice Mundy, who is a wonderful seamstress. Janice did lots of outfits for my Kish crew when I was actively collecting them.
And a shot of the little Indians by themselves.
Another shot I found in my archives of Opie  and Pippa. I think Spampy made these for me. We are celebrating our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow, as my oldest son works in the restaurant business and is working all day today, and my youngest and his wife don't arrive until late morning. Hope all of you find things in your lives to be thankful for. Enjoy the day and try not to eat too much turkey (or ham, or whatever it is you enjoy for the holiday).



3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your little indians Jackie, they all look so cute. We don't celebrate that holiday here in Australia, but if we did, I think I am most gratefull to still be healthy, alive and kicking at my age, so I can still enjoy the company of my daughter and husband. :)
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to enjoy the week fully as my son and his wife are in for the week and we don't get to see them often (they are both in the military).

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete