Saturday, March 18, 2023

Last Hit of Winter

 This morning I woke up to 30 degree weather and snow flurries. It seems like spring will never get here. I guess we have it a WHOLE lot better than those in other parts of the country that have had to deal with massive amounts of snow though! Anyway, I decided to put Viri in this beautiful medieval gown from Robyn of Period Threads and get some new photos.


I love the size of my DT Elf girls, they straddle that big doll/mini doll line, and they are just a really nice size to handle. Big enough you can enjoy more types of fabrics and are available to the mini/tiny scale, and small enough that they aren't cumbersome to handle.


And they have that element of whimsy, much like the Fairyland dolls that sparks the imagination when playing with them.










No comments:

Post a Comment