Friday, March 24, 2023

Succombing

 I recently succombed to the Realfee lure.......................I've been looking at this little adorable Bunny Vampire Realfee Luna on Denver Doll's website for a while. With the preorder release of Realfee Soso as well (who I have to have), I decided to take the plunge and get Luna. I didn't get her bunny legs, but I got her extra face plates, this human one (as her eyelashes on the vampire head came half off and I had to repair them, so she put her human head on), and her sleeping face as well. Lots of play value.


Just love her little face, and her wings! LOVE her wings!


I got her in beauty white, as I do love FL's beauty white resin, with the face ups that have some pink in them, and I thought this little cutie would look adorable with my beauty white Luha. Some pictures of the two of them together.


I have a little vampire Cygne as well, who is in normal resin, but I think little vampire Luna will look adorable in pictures with vampire Cygne too. Those pictures coming up soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment