Friday, March 10, 2023

Newbie

 As evidenced by having a blog devoted to them, the little ones have a special place in my collector's heart. They just make me smile. Every time I get them out to pose, play and phtotograph them, they always leave me in a good mood with a smile on my face. I've been trying to do better about adding to the numbers this year, and since I have a tan fullset Egyptian Kaka in lay a way I have been trying hard to resist the normal skin one Denver Doll had in stock. This week my resistance failed. 


I think I may actually like the Pukifee version of Kaka better than I like her smaller Realpuki counterpart (although I love her too!). I'll have to get some pics of the two of them together soon. In the meantime a couple of shots of her with my only other Pukifee, Annie (Ante).


I need to come up with a name for her. I'm thinking about Kenzie. I'll see if through some more playtime with her it sticks. So much attitude in such a little package. Glad I caved.







No comments:

Post a Comment