Saturday, September 28, 2019

New Arrival- KID Faye

This little girl was a bit of an impulse purchase. I really loved the KID Faye sculpt when Iple first introduced it, but talked myself out of it because trying to clothe a boy in this size would be difficult for me, as I don't sew and I don't know anyone that does custom stuff for the KID size.  When Iple did their mid summer sale in July and had the limited sculpts available again I kept thinking Faye would make a cute little girl...……………..so the last day of the sale I ended up hitting the "buy" button for her. She just arrived today, and I think she does make an adorable girl. I love her.
I had a pair of 10mm Safrin eyes remaining in Emerald, which she has claimed. I always planned for her to be a blonde as well, so we tried on the Monique Paige wig in light blonde that I had bought with my LF Lishe in mind, but it didn't work out on Lishe. I love it on "Faye" (who really needs her own name).
She is adjusting and getting  to know some of the pets hanging around in the little ones corner. 
Her little dress actually came from a Boyd's bear. It was a "Christening bear" I had. When my little Lonnie arrived several years ago I eyed up the bear and thought the gown might work for the KID size. Poor little bear has never gotten the gown back, lol! It's a perfect fit on the KID girls, even if I have to take the head off to get it on. I think she has won Adso over.



2 comments:

  1. She's a very pretty little girl and if I had seen her before this I probably would have been tempted, well she's still a temptation, but I'm trying to be good. :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard to be good when all the cute little faces look out from the screen and beg you to take them home, isn't it? I think she makes a very cute girl. It would be nice if Iple would show all the BID and KID sculpts as both options in their initial presentations of them.

      Delete