Monday, September 30, 2019

Because I'm Happy

While not a "child" doll as such, he is certainly a "wee" little thing.  I don't do a whole lot with my little Realpuki's, but they sure make me smile every time I walk by their little room boxes. I was able to acquire 5 of them before Fairyland decided to stop production on them. Pappi was a last minute impulse that I'm so glad I listened to.  I walked by him yesterday and he looked like he was dancing, so just had to take him out for some photos because he looked so cute.
The Happy song immediately sprung to mind.
Huh, because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
Happy Monday to all, and hope Pappi could put a smile on your face as he always does mine.😍😍




2 comments:

  1. Don't these wee things really pull at your heartstrings? I only have four, but I'd love a fifth. Your little guy is so cute and I love his colourful bib front overalls and hat. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, they always put a smile on my face whenever I walk by their room boxes. I wish Fairyland would re-release them again. I'd pick up a couple that I missed.

      Delete