Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Is it Really Fall??

Fall is typically my favorite time of year. I can't believe it is October second. By this time most years I am  ready to start decorating and pull out the sweaters...……….put the summer stuff away, but this year we have had 90 degree temps for the past couple of weeks. What the heck????????? I can't seem to get myself motivated to decorate my house, or pull out the fall clothing for the little kids either.  I thought I would go through some old photos from years past and revisit them to try to motivate myself to want to get out the fall decorations and outfits for some new photos of the kids.
 First up, Tudie and Sam from Fall of 2017. I broke my ankle last fall, October 15 to be exact, and that kind of put a hamper on me enjoying any fall photo ops with the kids for 2018.
Another favorite "Fall" picture from 2017 was this one of Aislinn. She is wearing a dress sized for MSD.

And here's one of Nora from 2016, when I was just teaching myself to knit. I was pretty pleased how her little hood and wrap/shawl turned out.
Below, another earlier knitting attempt. You can see there are some "rough" spots, but overall I was pretty happy with one of my first knitting attempts. I just looked at a picture, took some measurements and freehanded it. I can't follow a knitting pattern to save my life! I think this is also 2016.
Nalla (Iple BID Elin) and Taigi (Iple BID Byuri) enjoying their fall wear and the pumpkins.
Nalla by herself just because I like this one.
Opie (Puki Puki Pipi) really needs to come out to play again soon. Looking through the pics I've taken over the years I miss him. I had 4 Puki's at one point..............sold all but Opie, and now I wish I had kept at least one of the others as well since FL is no longer making them.
The last of the reminiscing photos...……...Pippa ( Realpuki Soso) who always puts a smile on my face. She was the first Realpuki I bought and is still my favorite most days. I wish I had ordered a tan Soso as well before you couldn't get them anymore.😏 Sure wish Fairyland would bring them back.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, if it's inspiration you're after pop over to my blog, I have a meme going that may interest you. :) I enjoyed seeing all your dolls dressed ready for Autumn & Halloween.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to see if I can come up with something.

      Delete