Saturday, November 9, 2019

Celia

The rightful owner of the minifee body returned this week and displaced poor Isabeau. I couldn't be more pleased with how she turned out. Vitta Vera did her face up. I have become quite attached to Isabeau in the meantime as well, so had to order another body so they would each have one. Ughhh. So much for saving space and being a LITTLE fiscally responsible by having them share. At least this size doesn't take up much room. Since tan isn't always available I was afraid if I waited to long I wouldn't be able to order one.  Oh well, I'll be happy to be able to take pics of them together when the second body arrives.  I asked Akiko (Vitta Vera ) for a very natural face up for Celia (Celine) and as I said before, I couldn't be more pleased with her.
I chose a pair of Gumdrop eyes for her in copper with green rims. I think they suit her well.
I also like her best as a brunette I think.
Although, we did try on this fun bluish green Leeke wig I bought with Isabeau in mind, and I really like it on Celia as well. Really enjoying this size quite a lot. I love the magnetic hands and how well the arms stay in place when posing them.




2 comments:

  1. Oh she is beautiful Jackie, love the eyes you have given her too. Both the wigs look like they belong on her, perhaps she could wear the brunette one for day and the other for evening when she lives in a fantasy world of her own making. She's gorgeous either way. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I think she will be a bit of a chameleon as I do love both wigs on her. Really enjoying this size.

      Delete