Saturday, November 2, 2019

Still Smitten with Isabeau

I'm still smitten with Isabeau, so since she's between my Raccoon/FID mini sized dolls and my little ones I'm going to share her here. She got a new dress in from Etsy that I bought because I thought it would match her eyes well, and I think I like this look the best so far. It matches here eyes perfectly.

I think she looks very fairy like in this dress with this wig.
I am totally smitten with her and its going to be hard to put her head away when Celine arrives home later this week.




2 comments:

  1. That gown looks wonderful on her Jackie, it's so feminine and I love the colour. I'm also glad you kept the wig. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I saw this dress I had to have it for Isabeau! I do like the wig/dress combo. It makes her look a bit fairy like.

      Delete