Thursday, October 10, 2019

A Little Obsessed

I haven't been this enamored with a doll in a long time. Little Annie (PukiFee Ante) has captured my heart totally. She just begs to be picked up and played with when I get home from work and this week all the other dolls are feeling a bit jealous. How can you resist that little face though?!
I had to try another of my little Kish Ellery outfits on her today. The hat was made for Kish Riley by Ellen Harris, and its a little small, but we made it work. It just looks like a top hat instead of hugging her head.
I have decided she will most definitely have to have a friend or two, and I want at least one in the tan resin. Yep...……...I'm sunk...……….These little ones should contain warning labels.💖


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I knew you couldn't possibly stop at one Jackie. I can see your Annie is going to be one of those dolls who can wear anything and come up trumps every time. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes...…….these little ones could become most addictive I think. The engineering on the FL dolls is just so amazing it really adds to their appeal I think. The cute little innocent faces are very hard to resist as well.

      Delete