Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Black and Orange

The same sculpt, in 2 different sizes, 2 different resin colors. The Ante sculpt is my favorite LittleFee and Pukifee sculpt. Taking pics of these 2 together make me wish I had gotten a Puki Puki size Ante when she was available. It also makes me want to get a tan Pukifee Ante.
There is just something about the tan FL dolls that really pulls me in. I recently succumbed and got a tan Minifee as well...……..so much for my resolve to stick to the little ones from Fairyland. The way the dolls are engineered, and how well they pose is a real selling point for me. 
I saw these adorable little dresses from Trillion on Etsy and had to get them for the girls for the fall season. I thought they would be perfect to take some shots of the girls together.
Annie by herself. She needs a tan sister her same size, don't you think? 
And Tudie's close up





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie! These are really lovely photos of Annie and Tudie, they both look so pretty in their Halloween coloured dresses.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've really been enjoying my wee ones of late.

    ReplyDelete