Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Finding Annie's Look

I have to say I think I may have opened up a huge can of worms ordering my first PukiFee. I've been playing with her every night as soon as I get home from work trying to find her look. Trying all kinds of different wigs on her to see if I like anything better than the curly wig I first put on her. Last night I changed out the 10mm blue Sprouty eyes I first tried in her for some 12mm Dollbakery Shimmermints and I think they are my keepers. Interesting enough, when I posted the pic below on my Flickr account and asked for feedback most folks preferred the blue.  Gotta go with my gut though, and after spending ample time looking at her in both, I think for me the green are the winners, at least for now. The curly wig wins out of over the bob wig shown in the eye comparison wig as well.

 I tried several other wig styles I had with bangs and the bangs just looked too long on her, so in the end I like the curls. I also got out my box of outfits I had made for Kish Ellery.  Janice Mundy made some adorable outfits for my Kish kids back when I actively collected them. I love all the cute little clothes so much I've never been able to bring myself to sell them. I figured someday I would have a BJD that might be able to wear them...……………….enter little Ante.
I'm super pleased with how well this little dress above fit her!! All the Riley shoes fit her too, so she is probably the best shod doll I own!
The bow for her hair was a little tight, but we got it to stretch. (Luckily as she insisted on the bow) She thinks she looks much more like a little girl in this outfit than the one I had ready for her upon her arrival.
Their was much posing and twirling around.
Then of course it was time for a rest.





3 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased to see she still has her lovely curly hair Jackie and that red dress with those gorgeous green eyes has really given this little one some real character. Now has she managed to tell you her name yet? I bet it's something really girly. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, read everything except the title didn't I, love Annie it's perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, with the curls I kept calling her Annie in my head and it just seemed to suit her. I'm totally smitten with this little one.

      Delete