Sunday, October 20, 2019

A Touch of Magic

Got a surprise gift in the mail yesterday from a friend who loves my little Realpuki's. Nuzzli spied (him/her, haven't decided yet) and claimed it for her own. Dolly friends are the best!! I think most of the other Realpuki's were glad to let Nuzzli have first dibs.
Titi is scared of horses and he figures if Nuzzli has something else to love, she will kiss it instead of him! The other 3 are kind of ambivalent, although Nipper may need to be watched in case he sees the opportunity for a snack. 

I'm sure, being a unicorn new guy is pretty fleet of foot though.
Nuzzli is one happy little RP at the moment. Not sure how the unicorn feels about things...………….time will tell I guess.



2 comments:

  1. Oh these photos are so cute Jackie, and what a lovely surprise (dolly friends are indeed the best), I love unicorns!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Realpuki's are real smile makers, aren't they?

      Delete