Saturday, October 12, 2019

The Colors of Fall

Yesterday it was raining here, so I decided to go to Hobby Lobby...…………….always a bit of a dangerous ordeal to my pockebook.  I was on the hunt for something additional to add to a "fall" colors feel for photos with the little dolls. I had found  a very colorful placemat at Micheal's earlier in the week, along with some craft leaves. Hobby Lobby did have some cute little colorful trees that I thought might be good background material and hoped that I would have good light today to take some photos.
Annie and Nipper (Aki) both got new outftis in this week as well. Annie's from DudsforDolls on ebay and Nipper's outfit I ordered from piercedandpainted on Etsy. Pippa's (Soso) outfit I've had for a few years.
Of course each of the kids had to have separate photos. I love my little Nipper...…...his little teeth just slay me. It doesn't seem he gets as much love as some of the other little Realpuki's, but I think he's adorable. The little bead and embroidery detail on this little outfit from "piercednpainted" is amazing. I just can't imagine trying to do that kind of work on anything this small!
Pippa was my first Realpuki. I love that little face so much. I wish I had gotten a Soso in tan as well before they were gone.
Pippa had to take a load off on one of the scattered pumpkins.
And a couple more of Annie, just because I can't seem to resist playing with her.
I do actually plan to play with some of my other dolls today as well since its such a beautiful day. Annie has sort of monopolized my attention since her arrival. That face is awfully hard to resist though...…………….in my defense.






3 comments:

  1. Never can get enough of this little one, is he wearing rompers? So cute. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Annie,the pukifee? Yes, she is wearing a romper I got from ebay. I loved the colors in it. Perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete